For those of you who are in the process of or would like to take your arts business to the next level you may be interested in a series of Professional Development Workshops being run by Flying Arts during 2012. Flying Arts has been developing Queensland's arts and cultural scene for over 40 years so their workshops are bound to be full of useful, tried and tested tips and tricks to help you get your arts business on its feet.
Below are some of the workshops on offer:
- Sunday 22 April 2012 - How to: plan and manage an arts project or event
- TBA May 2012 - Art Forum: Understanding insurance for artists
- Thursday 14 June 2012 - Art Forum: Setting up your professional art practice
- Sunday 29 July 2012 - How to: Find the money for an arts project or event
- Thursday 23 August 2012 - Art Forum: How to set up and run an ARI
- Sunday 16 September 2012 - How to: Facilitate an arts workshop
- Thursday 25 October 2012 - Art Forum: Maintaining your professional arts practice
- Sunday 11 November 2012 - How to: Set up and run your arts business
With Flying Arts the sky's the limit!
Post a Comment