- If you’re not already an Etsy seller, you can open a shop at any time in order to participate. Head to www.etsy.com/promotions and enter the code MAKEFORGOOD to have the listing fees waived on your first 20 items
- Register your interest now! Fill out this form so we can keep you up to date with the campaign’s progress via email
- Start designing/making your #makeforgood product/s. Remember to reflect the theme ‘Silver Linings for Girls’
- Plan to have your products ready for sale by early October. We are launching the collection on October 11, International Day of The Girl and will be promoting it until December 24, so if you can, make sure you have enough stock to last through the entire period
- Join an Etsy Team like BrisStyle. Team Captains will be your primary contact and source of information throughout this campaign. #makeforgood is very much a community driven initiative and teams will help to share information, answer questions and encourage participants along the way. You can join a location or interest based team. Join more than one if you like!
The following teams will be driving this initiative:
Makers and Designers (MAD) Australia
Stay at Home Mums Australia & New Zealand
Western Australia Street Team
Melbourne Etsy Street Team
Let’s get together and #makeforgood!
Ready to get started? Register your interest, join a team and start creating! Keep us updated as you develop your products via social media using the hashtag #makeforgood and tagging @etsyau and @plan_Australia and #BrisStyle (if you are a BrisStyle member we'd love to support you along the way)
Post edited from original post on Etsy https://blog.etsy.com/au/2015/09/04/lets-get-together-and-makeforgood/