|Image courtesy of Wicked Child Designs|
- Make original products that stand out.
- Do your research to make sure your original product isn't already being made by somebody else.
- Take a popular trend and put your own twist on it so it's unique and totally yours!
- Photograph like you have no description/write like you have no photos'.
- It's your images that grab people first.
- Your lead photograph needs to be just a little bit of a tease.
- Keep backgrounds simple - not too busy.
- Keep the look of your photographs consistent.
- Use natural light.
- No flashes.
- Photograph the same time and place each time.
- Photograph in batches - multiple products at the same time.