|Image Courtesy of Wicked Child Designs|
- Uncle Gravy's Renewing Agent - for automated 'hands free' renewing of your Etsy listings or 'hands free' relisting of your sold items. This article has more info as well as download and installation links. Free 10 Day Trial!
- SimpleList2 is an iPhone/iPad or Android app specifically for Etsy sellers. There's more info over here.
- Relist to the US market before you go to bed or first thing in the morning. Between 5am-8am is ideal!
- Relist regularly - hourly, daily, weekly depending on your level of business.
- The more you list/relist the more you will be seen on the first pages of your given category.
- Renew sold items that you make multiples of instead of creating a whole new listing.
- Important for support and making connections.
- Join an Etsy team such as BrisStyle. For more details on becoming a BrisStyle member click here.
Tell the World
Spread the word about your Etsy shop via a Facebook fan page, a blog or a Twitter account. There's a great article over on the Marketing to Women Online blog all about why social media is so valuable.
Buyers want to trust you, and the more active you are on Etsy, the more they know you've invested in your new endeavour. Keep adding stock to your shop and check out other ways to connect with your community.
There's a lot that goes into opening a new Etsy shop but it sure is thrilling! Just take it step-by-step and be realistic with your expectations. Cherish your first views, hearts, conversations and sales. Before you know it you'll be a pro and will hardly remember how nerve-wracking these first steps were. Here are some links to help you get started: