Thursday, June 14, 2012

Your Creative Business: Pinterest

BrisStyle on Pinterest

If you haven't yet discovered the wonders of Pinterest you should hop on over and check it out now? While you are there be sure to check out BrisStyle's very own collection of pins HERE! Pinterest is a social media tool that many small crafty businesses are utilising to make themselves more visible to their customers. You may feel that pinning pretty pictures to virtual 'boards' is a rather ineffective way to spend your time but it is a great way for your customers to get a feel for what you and your business are all about.

So how do you use it effectively?
If you have any tips for using Pinterest effectively please feel free leave us a comment below. Also, if you would like to share a link to your Pinterest boards leave us a comment and we'll be sure to pop over and check it out!

5 comments:

Tania Tebbit said...

Thanks heaps for the link about Pinterest. I love Pinterest but I am probably not using it to its full potential, so I will pop over to those link and check them out. I also use pinterest as a scrapbook of ideas, and links to blog and websites that I want to check out at later stages, this way they don't get lost in the rest of the clutter. Cheers Tania

My Pinterest - http://pinterest.com/jetdesigns

Kate said...

Thankyou, this is great. I have a Pinterest account but I am a bit lost in using it. These links will be very helpful to me. Cheers, Kate

BrisStyle said...

You're welcome Tania and Kate.....happy reading!

edward and lilly said...

Another great BrisStyle post, this one was especially helpful!

jo olive said...

newly addicted and sooo keen to use it to it's full potential xoxo