Welcome to the weekly roundup of helpful and though-provoking posts about running an online business.
My picks for this week are:
- 5 Unusual Ways to Become a Better Speaker - on Inc. Now, most of you probably aren't speakers, but you can take these 5 lessons and apply them to blogging or vlogging, too!
- Pinerly - a new analytics site for Pinterest - on TNW. If you're serious about using Pinterest to market your biz, you'll want to check this out.
- Motivation: 5 Quick and Dirty Tips to Automate the Return of the Spark - on Prolific Living. We've all been there - the point where you just feel like you're lost your mojo. Farnoosh has some awesome tips to light you back up!
- Betsy Cross on Creating, Innovating & Rule Breaking - on the Maven Circle. If you've ever wondered if you're 'doing it right' - read this.
- This week's video is a short one - Adam Ostrow: After your final status update - a TED talk. For those of us with an online business, especially, it's important to consider the digital self that we're creating. What will you leave behind?
Hope you enjoy these tips - if you do, please share this post with your peeps to help them out.