Friday, May 18, 2012

Crafty D.I.Y

Sweet Crafty ideas today for the new baby in your life...
or your friends life :)

Image Source
It is getting cooler over here, so some super simple leggings  from make it and love it would be just spot on for keeping those little legs warm, don't you think?!

Image Source
Another super cute and handy baby project here at craftiness is not optional with this "Bapron".


Now ready for the big project of giving a new life to that baby car seat?
Image source 

Make it and love it is sharing with us an absolutely fab tutorial on how to recover a baby car seat...

Hoping you like our baby D.I.Y projects selection today :)

Happy Friday Hooray!






5 comments:

wimcee said...

Lovely Sandrine - useful for me with the Grand-nieces and nephews beginning to roll in! Many thanks as always for you DIY! Stephx

Hot Fudge said...

Giving out grandmotherly clucks.

Rishka said...

These leggings are just the cutest things.. makes me feel as though I should make some for me too :)

Leanne Tomkins said...

Fabulous ideas!

Sandrine said...

Oh Thanks, so lovely you find those inspiring! I agree with you rishka had the same idea :)
x