Thursday, July 8, 2010

KW Ceramics Sale at BiECO!

**STOP PRESS**

Fans of KW Ceramics will not want to miss this! Kim is having a sale at the BrisStyle Indie Eco Market on Saturday 10 July where you could save 30% or more off her beautiful ceramic range!


"I am currently working on new products & colours in my vintage lace ceramics range, and to make room for these new pieces I have decided to have a sale at the markets! I’m offering 30% or more off a range of my bowls dishes and jewellery. Some of the items on sale use patterns or colours I won’t be creating anymore, so they’ll be the last ones available!"

"My ‘vintage lace’ ceramics range was originally inspired by a couple of beautifully crafted doilies that I discovered in a random box at St Vinnie’s. They had been given away due to some discoloration yet had such lovely patterns that I started to think of ways I could reuse these little works of art and incorporate them into modern, decorative and functional pieces, revamping them to highlight the beauty of their intricate patterns and texture."

"All my pieces are made by hand in my Brisbane studio, by pressing the doily or lace into the clay whilst wet, leaving the pattern behind. I have developed a series of bowls, dishes, jewellery and ornaments incorporating this technique."

The KW Ceramics Sale is on at the BrisStyle Indie Eco Market on this Saturday 10 July, 9am-2pm at St Augustine's Church Hall and Grounds, Racecourse Road, Hamilton. BiECO is proudly supported by Peppermint magazine.

2 comments:

Red Revival said...

Woo Hoo Bieco shopping here I come!

Sandrine said...

OH oH OH Exciting!!!! :)