We thought we would give you a bit of an update on how things are going with the fundraiser so far.....
- New items are being added to the fundraiser each week so be sure to check back with the original chicks in pink post to see what's new.
- The latest items to be added to the fundraiser include this sweet Linen Reversible Visor from Sandrine Marsh and this Vintage Print Tote Bag from shelleyberelli.
- $400 worth of chicks in pink merchandise was sold at the October 8 BrisStyle Indie Mother & Child Market.
- Our resident artist, Eliza, from 'A painting a day' auctioned off a free portrait sitting at the BrisStyle Indie Mother & Child market and raised $119.60. Her gorgeous pup, Gem, also collected donations on the day. Gem was definitely a crowd pleaser!
- Our friends over at the Racecourse Road Business Group are also raising funds for chicks in pink during October. Their scheduled World Record Attempt was cancelled on Oct 8 due to the rain but has now been re-scheduled to be bigger and better. See the image below for all of the details.....
There's still plenty of time to get involved and help us raise much needed funds for chicks in pink.....purchase a handmade item here or get involved in the Racecourse Road World Record Attempt!