:: FREE Hands on Workshop with Etsy Photography Expert Heidi Adnum! ::
Join us for a day dedicated to the basics of product photography. Learn how to take great photos with a better understanding of your camera and light. Receive friendly coaching on making better use of your camera and its settings, using light, and simple but effective product styling. Come away with more confidence, tools and tips to enhance the look and feel of your Etsy shop.
DATE Sunday August 4th, 2013
TIME 10.30am - 2.30pm (Please arrive from 10am for a 10.30am sharp start)
VENUE Brisbane Square Library, 266 George St Brisbane
PRESENTERS Heidi Adnum and Sandrine Marsh from Image In Cafe
Places are limited BOOK NOW
*In order to attend you must have an open Etsy Store. Getting set up is super easy! Find out more HERE
Please bring along:
- Your camera. Cameras should be fully charged with a clean lens and an empty memory card.
- A selection of your products. This selection should cover your various product types.
- Notepad and pen to jot down ideas.
- Morning tea will be provided but please feel free to bring along any food or snacks to get you through the day.
- Any interchangeable lenses to fit your camera.
Please note it is not essential to have an expensive camera or interchangeable lenses to attend the workshop.
- Your camera manual.
- Any props that you normally use (if possible). Once again, it's not essential that you bring props, but you are welcome to do so if you are able.
- Any new props or display's that you've been wanting to use.
Heidi Adnum lives in sunny Newcastle, Australia, with her husband. She works as a photographer, picture researcher, author, and crafter of Good Will Bunting®. Heidi’s first book The Crafter’s Guide to Taking Great Photos was released earlier this year. She has also written a popular series for the Etsy blog Photography Tips with Heidi Adnum.
Sandrine Marsh has been a BrisStyle member since 2008 and has been volunteering in various roles (Blogging, photography, meet ups for members, giving a hand when needed). She enjoys being involved in the creative and Etsy world, helping people creating connections and that sense of community and purpose that surrounds handmade whilst running her own creative businesses Image In Cafe and SM Boutique.
Keep up with all the 2013 BrisStyle action, via the:
Post a Comment